REBUILDING CA MAP UPDATES
- May 16: 27 New Local Partnership Competitive Program (LPP), 39 Trade Corridor Enhancement Program (TCEP) and 26 Solutions for Congested Corridors Program (SCCP) projects added to the map.
- April 28: 20 New State Highway Operations and Protection Program (SHOPP) projects added to the map.
- April 27: 28 Transit and Intercity Rail Capital Program (TIRCP) projects published to the map.
- April 11: 215 projects for State of Good Repair (SGR) and 212 projects for State Transportation Assistance (STA) projects published to the map.
- February 8: ATP projects submitted by 3 MPOs that were awarded for SB1 funds at the Jan 2018 CTC meeting have been published.
- February 5: Transit projects now available for viewing; 16 State Rail Assistance (SRA) projects published to the map<./li>
- February 1: Local Partnership Program (LPP) projects that were awarded SB1 funds at the Jan 2018 CTC meeting have been published to the map
- February 1: 47 LSRP projects published to the map; All 2017 LSRP submitted projects are now mapped.
- December 15: Active Transportation Program (ATP) projects submitted by MPOs that were awarded SB1 funds at the Dec 2017 Calitofrnia Transportation Commission (CTC) meeting have been published to the map.
- December 6: All complete Local Streets and Roads Program (LSRP) applicant data received by Dec. 1 has been published to the map. The list of jurisdictions added to the map on Dec. 6th is below:
||Santa Clara County
||Santa Fe Springs
||South Lake Tahoe
||La Canada Flintridge
|Del Rey Oaks
||San Luis Obispo County